- free, solidarity-based, and satire-based fundraising/publicity support for social justice movements and organizers wherever I live (currently in Minneapolis)
- free (but will pass a pwyc donations hat around)…solidarity-based…stand-up comedy (and/or emceeing/hosting/filler/balladeer…whatever you need)…for fundraising and publicity…giggles and laughs…people will feel better…family-friendly (useful to request beforehand, but I’m very adept at gauging crowds and adjusting my crassness dial accordingly)…also anti-oppressive – stand up for me is about making people feel better with smiles and guffaws and all that dopamine-inducing shit – i’m all about intersectionality, self-reflection, and liberatory, anti-oppressive, soul-nurturing satire.
- any venue, any crowd, any fight for justice, and a guarantee of people leaving smiling, giggling, laughing, and feeling better as a result (or at the very least less angry and scared)…which ultimately means more $$$ for y’all (and more audiences for me to share my funny stories with, which is essentially all I want out of this)
- people who laugh a lot have this unique tendency of creaking open their wallets and removing all those lovely foldable-type donations that make fighting for justice and egalitarianism a little more enjoyable.
- and free…really (i got a cool, tax-paying day-job and everything, so no worries)
- like i said – any venue and any crowd – house parties, events, meetings, get-togethers, functions, happy hours, bbqs, sit-ins, demos, jail…it’s totally up to you…the 2-step process is super simple: (a) we meet up and discuss shit; and then (b) once we’re all on board – just let me know when and where – i’ll show up, everyone will have a wonderful, healing whale of a time, heart strings will be tugged, liberal bleeding hearts will be guilt-tripped, you will get some money/goodwill, and hearts will go abuzz with excitement at the fun way in which your movement is raising cash and awareness, following which i’ll head back home.
- you really can take a call after meeting with me, perhaps at one of your core group or staff meetings (as many times as you feel you need for your own comfort), where i would be happy to answer any questions you might have – so you literally have nothing to lose, because my guess is that a fair number of you are overworked, martyr-types…so why not have a failed activist come and cheer you up with his myriad imperfections and monumental follies?
- just shoot me an email at email@example.com – you can also check out my blog (you’re here anyway) for more information on who i am, read articles, and listen to my daily podcasts…hell, make a donation while you’re at it.
- i don’t really have anything else to say, but i really like multiples of 3